2017 SUMMER DAY CAMPS
2017 Summer Day Camp Program
Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC offers half-day camps for children ages 3 (must be toilet trained) through age 12. Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC also offers full day camp for children ages 5 to 12 (must be going into kindergarten).
The camping programs at Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC consist of two to three hours of gymnastics fun, including bars, trampoline, tumbling, balance beam, parachute, and much more! All camps offer arts and crafts. Daily snacks will be provided. Campers will be provided lunch daily from Monday, June 12 2017 until Friday, August 18, 2017 by Summer Food Service program by Buncombe County Schools. Please bring a water bottle daily.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 12:30pm or 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Cost: $95.00 per week
Each week's activities in the half-day camp are based on the weekly theme. Our activities will include games, crafts, gymnastics, parachute and snacks.
Full Day Camp
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Cost: $180.00 per week
Each week's activities are based on the weekly theme. Our activities will include games, crafts, gymnastics, parachute and snacks. Please pack a lunch and bring a water bottle. Full Day Camp will go on two field trips per week. Tuesday afternoon is swimming. The second field trip is based on the theme of the week.
Counselor in Training (CIT)
Ages 13 (Completed 7th Grade) & Up
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cost: $70.00 per week
This program is for young adults to learn and receive training to become a camp counselor. They will assist with camp children, activities, and some field trips.
Weekly Camp Themes & Online Registration
1. SUPER HERO WEEK (no field trips) - June 12 - 16, 2017
Who is your Super Hero? What is your Super Hero Power??
2. NC SAFARI ADVENTURE WEEK - June 19 - 23, 2017
Let's explore Western North Carolina's wildlife and parks!
3. HAWAIIAN ADVENTURE WEEK - June 26 - 30, 2017
We are going to have fun in the sun. Plus a lot of water play!!!
4. FIESTA WEEK - July 3 - 7, 2017
Let's have a Fiesta! Dancing, Mexican Food and pinatas!!!
5. WILD WEST WEEK - July 10 - 14, 2017
What was the Wild West? Cowboys? Cowgirls? Campfires? And of course S'mores!
6. MESSY! MESSY! MESSY! - July 17 - 21, 2017
Wear old clothes, we are doing messy crafts, messy games and of course messy snacks!
7. SUPER SOAKIN' - July 24 - 28, 2017
How wet can you get? Water wars anyone?
8. MAD SCIENTIST - July 31 - August 4, 2017
Kooky and crazy experiments!
9. HAHN'S ROCKS - August 7 - 11, 2017
Many fun activities at Hahn's. Plus lots of rocks - including gem mining!
10. NATIVE AMERICAN WEEK - August 14 - 18, 2017
We are going to learn what Native Americans wore; what they ate; what they lived in; and games they played.
11. GOING GREEN - August 21 - 25, 2017 (no field trips)
What can we do to our planet EARTH clean?
1. Registration will begin March 1, 2017. Camps fill up quickly, and spaces are limited, so please sign up early to ensure your child's place in camp.
3. Complete the medical waiver form.
4. Sign the Camp Policies And Payments Policies form.
5. Submit a copy of your child's vaccination records.
1. A nonrefundable and non-transferable deposit of $30 is required to register each camper for each weekly session. Cash, check, debit card, credit cards or auto payments are accepted. There is only a deposit due, not a registration fee for camp.
2. An Auto-payment must be set up to pay the rest of the camp balances. Auto payment will be charged three weeks prior to the start of the camp. If balance is not paid in full, your child will lose his or her space and not be allowed to attend due to nonpayment.
3. ALL CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES will be made in writing three weeks prior to the start of the camp week the changes affects.
4. Refunds will not be given for changes or cancellations. Any deposits and payments are not transferable or refundable.
5. Refunds or credits will not be given for missed days or weeks for any reason.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 828-684-8832, or email us.
Hahn's Gymnastics offers supervised care if you need to drop off your child early or pick them up a bit later than when the camp ends. Extended Care drop-off/pick-up times are:
Mornings: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Evenings: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Weekly: $20.00 per week
Occasional Extended Care: $4.00/half hour
A late pickup fee will be charged if the camper is not picked up at the scheduled time. The late pickup fee is $1.00 per minute.
If you need later or earlier care that is not listed, please contact our office at 828-684-8832.
There may be some single days available depending on when schools get out for the Summer and when they begin in the Fall. Contact our office closer to the dates to see if they are available.
Full Summer Attendance Discount
Any camper who attends all 11 weeks of Summer Camp will receive the last week free. The discount will be applied to the last week of camp. Only one discount per camper.
© 2016 Hahn's Gymnastics | 18 Legend Drive, Arden, NC 28704 | (828)-684-8832