2019 SUMMER DAY CAMPS
2019 Summer Day Camp Program
Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC offers half-day camps for children ages 3 (must be toilet trained) through age 12. Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC also offers full day camp for children ages 5 to 12 (must be going into kindergarten).
The camping programs at Hahn's Gymnastics, LLC consist of two to three hours of gymnastics fun, including bars, trampoline, tumbling, balance beam, parachute, and much more! All camps offer arts and crafts. Daily snacks will be provided. Campers will be provided lunch daily from Monday, June 17, 2019 until Friday, August 16, 2019 by Summer Food Service program by Buncombe County Schools. Please bring a water bottle daily.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 12:30pm or 1:00pm - 5:30pm
Cost: $100.00 per week
Each week's activities in the half-day camp are based on the weekly theme. Our activities will include games, crafts, gymnastics, parachute and snacks. Half Day Campers do not go on field trips.
Full Day Camp
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Cost: $190.00 per week
Each week's activities are based on the weekly theme. Our activities will include games, crafts, gymnastics, parachute and snacks. Please pack a lunch and bring a water bottle. Full Day Camp will go on two field trips per week. Tuesday afternoon is swimming. The second field trip is based on the theme of the week.
Counselor in Training (CIT)
Ages 13 (Completed 7th Grade) & Up
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cost: $70.00 per week
This program is for young adults to learn and receive training to become a camp counselor. They will assist with camp children, activities, and some field trips.
Weekly Camp Themes & Online Registration
1. WELCOME TO SUMMER! (no field trips) - June 10 - 14, 2019
Let us Welcome the Summer with ice cream, water play, and fun with friends! There will be no field trips this week.
2.CRAZY CRAFTERS WEEK -JUNE 17 -21, 2019
It is ARTS and CRAFT week! Make a rug out of old t-shirts and a hula hoop, tie dye, fuse bead and many more exciting crafts. Plus gymnastics activities!
3. WET 'N' WILD CAMP - JUNE 24-28, 2019
Water! Water! Water! Everywhere!
4. HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA - JULY 1 - 5, 2019
Let us celebrate every Holiday in one week!!
5. HAHN'S ROCK 'N' MESSY WEEK - JULY 8 -12, 2019
We will be doing the messiest and rockiest activities this week! Food fight, color run, rock towers, shaving cream painting and even gem mining. Wear old clothes that can get dirty!
6. WHEELS! WHEELS! WHEELS! WEEK - JULY 15 - 19, 2019
Bikes, skateboards, roller skates and other wheeled fun.
7. SPLISH! SPLASH! WATER BASH! WEEK - JULY 22 - 26, 2019
How wet can you get? Water wars anyone?
8. MAD SCIENTISTS WEEK - JULY 29 - AUGUST 2, 2019
Kooky and crazy experiments!
9. BEACHIN' IT WEEK - AUGUST 5 - 9, 2019
Enjoying the Summer by having a blast at the beach. Water activities, sand, seashells and maybe some surfing!
10. BACKYARD FUN WEEK - AUGUST 12 - 16, 2019
This week we are going to explore our backyard. Insect bingo, scavenger hunt and outdoor games are just some of the fun activities we will be doing!
11. BACK YARD FUN WEEK - 20 - 24, 2018 (no field trips)
Let's have fun outdoors!
1. Registration will begin February 1, 2019. Camps fill up quickly, and spaces are limited, so please sign up early to ensure your child's place in camp.
3. Complete the medical waiver form.
4. Sign the Camp Policies And Payments Policies form.
5. Submit a copy of your child's vaccination records.
1. A nonrefundable and non-transferable deposit of $30 is required to register each camper for each weekly session. Cash, check, debit card, credit cards or auto payments are accepted. There is only a deposit due, not a registration fee for camp.
2. An Auto-payment must be set up to pay the rest of the camp balances. Auto payment will be charged three weeks prior to the start of the camp. If balance is not paid in full, your child will lose his or her space and not be allowed to attend due to nonpayment.
3. ALL CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES will be made in writing three weeks prior to the start of the camp week the changes affects.
4. Refunds will not be given for changes or cancellations. Any deposits and payments are not transferable or refundable.
5. Refunds or credits will not be given for missed days or weeks for any reason.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 828-684-8832, or email us.
Hahn's Gymnastics offers supervised care if you need to drop off your child early or pick them up a bit later than when the camp ends. Extended Care drop-off/pick-up times are:
Mornings: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Evenings: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Weekly: $20.00 per week
Occasional Extended Care: $4.00/half hour
A late pickup fee will be charged if the camper is not picked up at the scheduled time. The late pickup fee is $1.00 per minute.
If you need later or earlier care that is not listed, please contact our office at 828-684-8832.
There may be some single days available depending on when schools get out for the Summer and when they begin in the Fall. Contact our office closer to the dates to see if they are available.
Full Summer Attendance Discount
Any camper who attends all 11 weeks of Summer Camp will receive the last week free. The discount will be applied to the last week of camp. Only one discount per camper.
© 2016 Hahn's Gymnastics | 18 Legend Drive, Arden, NC 28704 | (828)-684-8832